MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEFENCE
GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF FINANCIAL PLANNING & SUPPORT
DIRECTORATE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF EUROPEAN
AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
SUMMARY PROJECT DESCRIPTION
SUBJECT: Conduct of open Public Consultation of Technical Specifications for the Project titled "Provision of Meteorological and Environmental Information through IT and Communication Technologies for the Benefit of Society"
1. We would like to inform you that the Directorate for the Management of European and Development Programmes of the Ministry of National Defence declares an open Public Consultation of a non binding participation of financial bodies, with the purpose of gathering constructive observations and comments for the technical specifications of the Project titled “Provision of Meteorological and Environmental Information through IT and Communication Technologies for the Benefit of Society”, with a total budget of 12.000.000,00€ (VAT included), which has been authorised by the General Secretariat of Digital Policy in the context of the GSDP-2017-1 call for the submission of proposals for projects and actions in IT and Communication Technologies.
2. The project's funding will be conducted through NSRF 2014-2020 and the relevant call is expected to be issued shortly by the General Secretariat of Digital Policy.
3. The project's aim is to increase the volume of collected source meteorological data, as well as their complete digitalisation and processing. Furthermore, the materialisation of this particular project will assist in the production of new modern meteorological and climatic products so as to provide organisations and society in general with faster, valid, more qualitative, modern and precise information on the prevailing weather conditions as well as their forecast.
4. The participation of financial bodies in the procedure of Public Consultation is not binding. In this context technical requirements / specifications of the forthcoming provision have been issued in the attached issue of Technical Specifications, which can be changed during the evaluation of the Public Consultation's results. Hence, it is noted that all proposals - observations submitted in the context of the Public Consultation procedure, will be evaluated by the competent bodies of the Ministry of National Defence, during the finalisation of the technical specifications, based on the principle of the optimal satisfaction of the set technical requirements / specifications, but also the securing of the widest possible participation and healthy competition.
5. After the deadline for the conduct of the Technical Specifications' Public Consultation a relevant announcement will be posted on the webpage of HMOD/GDFPS/DMEDP (www.dideap.mil.gr) with the details of the financial bodies which participated in the procedure.
6. The parties interested in particpating in the public consultation are kindly requested to send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, so as to receive the pertinent files and the instructions for the submission of proposals - comments.
The e-mail must include the following:
a. Title of Body / Organisation / Company represented (if applicable)
b. Address of Body / Organisation / Company represented (if applicable)
c. Full name of the sender
d. Capacity of the sender
b. Position of the sender in the represented Body / Organisation / Company (if applicable)
f. Telephone number
g. Fax Number (if applicable)
h. Contact e-mail address (if other than the sender's)
Proposals and remarks must be submitted by e-mail ONLY to email@example.com [in .doc (or .docx) and .pdf format]. The e-mail subject line must include the code:
ΔΔ_“ ΕΜΥ - ΓΓΨΠ”.
POC: Maj (S-T) Christos Papageorgiou, Maj (Ord) Zisopoulos Achilleas
Address: Mesogeion 227-231, 155 61, Holargos
Fax Number: 2106598718
Telephone Number: +30 2106598312, 2106598218, 2106598132
European Union Ministry of National Defence
Co-funded by Greece and the European Union